Thursday, November 5, 2009

The creme


Creme


The Best of the Adoption/Loss/Infertility Blogs of 2009



I was just reading the instructions for the Creme de la Creme list 2009 style. I've never participated, but, well, why not? So I'll go through my archives and see if anything jumps out at me.

Or maybe I'll try extra hard to write something meaningful this month of blog posting. Today is not that day, however. I don't know what I've got, but it is terrible. And lingering. Last week I was blah and lethargic and felt like I had a slight cold. Over the weekend, it turned into full blown cold, plus cough. Sunday and Monday were horrible. And when the baby is sick, too....well, let's just say the get plenty of rest thing is, well, not exactly happening. Every day I think I must be getting better, but every day is blah. And then yesterday my throat started hurting like crazy. So do I have more than a cold?

Anyway, anything I've written this past year that you think is great? Are you submitting?

1 comment:

Jo said...

I submitted, though the post I chose was not one that fits too well right now. It did when I wrote it, and it still does in some ways. But I liked the words I used, the writing style. It was sincere, at the time. And so I sent it in.

So much of what you write speaks to me. My only assvice would be to pick something that means something to YOU. 'Cuz that's the point, isn't it? Of blogging, of sharing, of this community.

Just my two cents.

Hugs,
Jo